Update: The dates and times for the remaining meetings have been moved to Wednesday evenings, in order to allow those who work during the day an opportunity to join.
The library's book club will meet on the last Wednesday of the month at 6:30 pm, every month but November and December. Anyone is welcome, but you must notify Nick Slone, public services coordinator at the library, a month in advance if you need a copy of the upcoming book. You can contact Nick by phone at (740) 947-4921 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here's the list of books for 2012.
1. "In the Garden of Beasts" by Erik Larson - Discussion on Jan. 26
2. "The Plague of Doves" by Louise Erdrich - Discussion on Feb. 29
3. "My Antonia" by Willa Cather - Discussion on March 28
4. "The Other Boleyn Girl" by Philippa Gregory - Discussion on April 25
5. "Out of Africa" by Isak Dinesen - Discussion on May 30
6. "The Killer Angels" by Michael Shaara - Discussion on June 27
7. "The Shadow of the Sun" by Ryszard Kapuscinski - Discussion on July 25
8. "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess - Discussion on Aug. 29
9. "She Walks These Hills" by Sharyn McCrumb - Discussion on Sep. 26
10. "The Devil All the Time" by Donald Ray Pollock - Discussion on Oct. 31