Monday, October 5, 2009
The Garnet A. Wilson Public Library has enrolled in the Kroger Rewards program. That means Kroger shoppers can help the library earn money each time they visit Kroger. It’s easy. Just register online at krogercommunityrewards.com . Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with the library after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can receive one at the customer service desk at any Kroger. The following is how you can register for the Kroger Rewards program to help the Garnet A. Wilson Public Library.
• You will need to have an email account
• Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
• Click on Sign In/Register
• Since most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter NPO number 84512 or select the Garnet A. Wilson Public Library from list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see the library’s name on the right side of your information page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for the library until after you register you card.
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
• If you are interested in the alternate SCANBAR method of member registration, please call 800-837-4483 and a SCANBAR letter will be mailed to you.
“We are very happy to join the Kroger rewards family of organizations,” said Tom Adkins, Library Director. “So many patrons inquire as to how they can help the library in these difficult financial times, and registering with Kroger Rewards is an easy way to keep our Pike County Libraries strong and vital.”
at 12:26 PM