The library's book club will meet on the last Wednesday of the month at 4:00 pm, every month but November and December. If you aren't able to attend book discussions in person, we invite you to start and participate in online discussions.
Anyone is welcome, but you must notify Nick Slone, Public Services Coordinator at the library, a month in advance if you need a copy of the upcoming book. You can contact Nick by phone at (740) 947-4921 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's the list for 2013:
1. "The Absolutist" by John Boyne - Discussion on Jan. 30
2. "Behind the Beautiful Forevers" by Katharine Boo - Discussion on Feb. 27
3. "The Round House" by Louise Erdrich - Discussion on March 27
4. "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man" by James Joyce - Discussion on April 24
5. "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel - Discussion on May 29
6. "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn - Discussion on June 26
7. "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern - Discussion on July 31
8. "Quiet" by Susan Cain - Discussion on Aug. 28
9. "Remembering the Music, Forgetting the Words" by Kate Whouley - Discussion on Sep. 25
10. "State of Wonder" by Ann Patchett - Discussion on Oct. 30
This is the Goodreads page for book discussions:
You can also follow Book Club news on facebook at: